Win VIP Tickets to Coors Light #IceCaveRave in Albert Square, Manchester
Win VIP Tickets to Coors Light #IceCaveRave in Albert Square, Manchester
Coors Light is a beer born in the depths of the Rocky Mountains and now Coors Light is bringing the Rocky Mountains to you. Its purpose? To offer the ice-cold refreshment of the Rockies to drinkers across Manchester.
Coors Light has announced the arrival of the Coors Light #IceCaveRave in Albert Square, Manchester, from September 15 – 24, 2017. Ensuring the Ice Cave has the freshest sounds from the underground music scene, Coors Light is continuing its partnership with Mixmag. On the opening night, Mixmag will be in the heart of the city bringing DJs from the underground scene to the Ice Cave. Following the success of last year’s competition, Coors Light will be launching DJ Quest for the second time in partnership with the magazine. The competition welcomes up and coming DJ talent to compete to win sets at venues around the world, including Ibiza and London. Last year’s winners WondermanDJ, WeeDot and Sean Claude went on to support Bonobo at his sell out Mixmag Live show at London’s Village Underground and perform at an #IceCaveRave in the Alps.
And if guests are unfamiliar with the decks but fancy learning a new skill, DJ masterclasses will be held at the Ice Cave to encourage anybody to have a go. Those who prefer to be on the dance floor can rave the night away with friends and capture moments in the #IceCaveRave GIF booth, creating their own moving image during their quest for ice cold refreshments.
Coors Light has teamed up with Northern Soul to give you the chance to experience the ‘coolest’ bar in Manchester with VIP access. You and a friend will be met by a Coors Light arctic explorer, fresh from the Rocky Mountains, who will equip you with thermal capes expertly designed to withstand 30-minutes in the chilly temperatures. As a VIP, you will be offered queue-jump and drinks tokens to literally ‘chill out’ with refreshing bottles or pints of Coors Light, and the more adventurous explorer can choose from a range of Coors Light cocktails. Each experience will last approximately 30 minutes and you and your friend will be given two complimentary drinks each.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize for you and a pal, all you have to do is sign up to the Northern Soul newsletter (details of how to do this are on the right-hand side of the page) and send an email to email@example.com with the title ‘Ice Cave Rave’.
Closing date: September 12, 2017
Winners will be picked at random and notified by: September 13, 2017
For more info visit: www.coorslight.co.uk/ice-cave/booking/uk
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over
2. To take part in the competition, head to https://www.northernsoul.me.uk
3. The prize draw excludes Molson Coors employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
4. No purchase necessary. The competition will be open from Friday 8th September at 17:00hrs until Tuesday 12th September 23:59hrs (the “Promotion Period”)
5. Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted
6. Prize winners will be chosen at random. All decisions are final
7. The Prize: There will be x1 winner who wins x2 tickets for 15th September at 19.15 (start) – 19.45 (finish). The Ice Cave experience will last 30 minutes but guests are welcome to drink in the surrounding bar before and afterwards. The prize includes entry and x2 drinks tokens each for the winner and friends.
8. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed
9. The prize winner will be contacted via email on Wednesday 13th September 2017
10. Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 24 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s)
11. The Ice Cave tickets will be available from the registration office at the Manchester Ice Cave at the specified time. Coors Light advises you arrive 15 minutes prior to your allocated time.
12. Prizes will only be handed to the registered prize winner. The registration staff and courier will both check the winner’s Passport or UK driving licence for proof they are over the age of 18 before handing over the prize. Those unable to prove their age to the registration staff and courier will not be able to claim their prize
13. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable
14. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value
16. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control
17. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters
18. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date
19. Name and county of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to Coors Light UK, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1JZ for 28 days after the closing date
20. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter. We reserve the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on www.coorslight.co.uk and the Coors Light UK Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
21. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
22. Promoter & Data Controller: Molson Coors, High St, Burton upon Trent, DE14 1JZ. Do not send entries to this address
- Review: LEGOLAND, Trafford Centre, Manchester
- “It’s about getting our audience back.” Paul Robinson, Artistic Director of the Stephen Joseph Theatre, Scarborough
- Good News in Focus: Back on Track Manchester
- What would Darwin think of Zoom? Henry Normal writes for Northern Soul
- The Dinesh Allirajah Prize for Short Fiction 2021
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Thought for the Day: “There are times when it will go so wrong that you will barely be alive, and times when you realise that being barely alive, on your own terms, is better than living a bloated half-life on someone else's terms.” - Jeanette Winterson
Poem for the Weekend: Walking Away by Cecil Day-Lewis bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guide…
Thought for the Day: “Libraries are reservoirs of strength, grace and wit, reminders of order, calm and continuity, lakes of mental energy, neither warm nor cold, light nor dark...In any library in the world, I am at home, unselfconscious, still and absorbed." - Germaine Greer