Northern Rural and Urban Landscapes: A Photo Gallery
The North is awash with beautiful landscapes, both rural and urban. Here for your delectation are a selection ranging from Whitby, Scarborough, Staithes, Manchester and beyond, all taken by Northern Soul‘s Head Photographer Chris Payne.
By Chris Payne
- “I do love a bit of Northern Soul.” We talk to Tim Burgess ahead of The Charlatans’ 30th anniversary tour
- Book Club: Northern Soul’s Right Good Reads
- “Nothing is too nerdy.” The modernist magazine celebrates 10 years and 40 issues
- Review: British Textile Biennial 2021
- Exhibition: Behind the Seams, Preston Park Museum, Stockton-on-Tees
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
The New Light Collection is available for loan to schools, hospitals, prisons and other public bodies and charities across the region. For more information, visit: newlight-art.org.uk Image: Robinson, Annie - Recollections II pic.twitter.com/J9mO0yWnZS
An art collection, which aims to get the very best of contemporary art out of the gallery and into the community, has been launched by New Light, a charity supporting artists throughout the North of England. @newlightart Image: Brooks, Ian - Across Borge Bay pic.twitter.com/IGHAcKTgdo