Articles relating to: Kosmonaut
I’ve always had a bit of a thing about Kosmonaut.Read the full story..
Wondering what to get that dog-loving Mancunian in your life for Christmas? Well, look no further than photographer Georgie Glass‘s new book, Pub Dogs of Manchester. It’s a lovely book and us folks at Northern Soul think it’s a brilliant idea.Read the full story..
In the second instalment of our series celebrating the craft breweries of the North of England, Guy Kilty talks to the brewing brain behind the Alphabet Brewing Company.Read the full story..
- 125-years-old and still going strong: Blackpool Grand Theatre
- Beautiful, fruitful, peaceful: discovering Ruskin in Sheffield
- Art, heritage and looking to the future: the Weavers Factory opens in Uppermill
- Photo Gallery: You Brought Your Own Light, Allie Crewe
- Review: Mark Thomas – Check Up: The NHS at 70, The Playhouse, Liverpool
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
Absolutely blown away by the hospitality from the team at @AshasManchester during tonight's Northern Soul / @canalstmancs Meet Up. Fizz, paneer and cupcakes in a stunning venue 🍾 If you've not already been, get yourself down to Asha's quicksharpish. pic.twitter.com/QGPSyZDufI
Hot Cross Bunnies - these Tesco chocolate bunnies look proper cross. pic.twitter.com/UtQ4AMnd5l