Our Year in Pictures: Northern Soul’s Favourite Photos of 2019
It’s hard to believe that the end of the year is fast approaching. And what a strange year it’s been. But fear not, we’ve got some stunning images that will brighten up your day including urban photos, artwork, beautiful sprawling countryside, landmarks, wildlife and coastlines.
It’s safe to say that, especially through the lens, the North of England is beautiful, wonderful and fascinating. Which one is your favourite?
- “I do love a bit of Northern Soul.” We talk to Tim Burgess ahead of The Charlatans’ 30th anniversary tour
- Book Club: Northern Soul’s Right Good Reads
- “Nothing is too nerdy.” The modernist magazine celebrates 10 years and 40 issues
- Review: British Textile Biennial 2021
- Exhibition: Behind the Seams, Preston Park Museum, Stockton-on-Tees
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Northern Soul’s Founder and Editor Helen Hugent at email@example.com.
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
The New Light Collection is available for loan to schools, hospitals, prisons and other public bodies and charities across the region. For more information, visit: newlight-art.org.uk Image: Robinson, Annie - Recollections II pic.twitter.com/J9mO0yWnZS
An art collection, which aims to get the very best of contemporary art out of the gallery and into the community, has been launched by New Light, a charity supporting artists throughout the North of England. @newlightart Image: Brooks, Ian - Across Borge Bay pic.twitter.com/IGHAcKTgdo