Win two tickets to Manchester’s brand new Eat & Drink Festival
Win tickets to Manchester’s brand new Eat & Drink Festival
You and a friend could be in with the chance of winning free tickets to the Eat & Drink Festival at Manchester’s EventCity. Experience a pioneering live spectacle, showcasing the best the country and region has to offer in the world of food and drink alongside the award-winning Ideal Home Show.
A great day out for the foodie lover and the hungry shopper, Eat & Drink Festival will provide heaps of opportunity to learn new skills and tips for the kitchen, and a wonderland of unique ingredients and products to take home.
And don’t forget, you get access to two shows for the price of one. Eat, drink and shop your way around the Eat & Drink Festival, before stepping over into the Ideal Home Show for home and interiors inspiration galore.
Following the success of its launch in London, the flavoursome festival is sure to whet Northern appetites – celebrating the newest and most exciting trends in modern cuisine, local gastronomy and street food. A range of celebrity chefs will also be heading North, making appearances throughout the show’s run with live demonstrations and hints to take home. Catch Aldo Zilli, Gregg Wallace and Rosemary Shrager – with more to be announced. You can expect a bespoke selection of celebrated street vendors blended with smaller local, trend-setting producers, and some of the world’s newest and favourite drink brands and craft beers.
- Top chefs, foodie favourites and experts will be on hand, cooking up a storm on The Foodie Lab.
- Indulge in a selection of the world’s finest flavours, crafted by the country’s most celebrated street food visionaries at The Great Eat, sponsored by Campingaz.
- A diverse selection of the highest quality produce will be available for sampling and shopping at the Artisan Producers Market, featuring the freshest handmade and local products.
- Take your pick from an attractive offering of garnishes, accompaniments and food enhancers, including the likes of recipes and utensils. TheLarder – a wonderland of take-home delights and sundries to enhance your kitchen cupboards and spice up meal time.
- Finally, The Drinks Station will be the home of creative cocktails, distinctive wines and beers, spirits and the priceless insight of top industry experts and bar managers. You’ll even be able to sample some of their creations and learn how to pair drinks with your favourite foods.
To be in with a chance of winning, sign up to the Northern Soul newsletter (details of how to do this are on the right-hand side of the page) and send an email to email@example.com with the title ‘Manchester Eat & Drink Festival’.
Closing date: 25 May, 2017
Winners will be picked at random and notified by: 26 May, 2017
- Ordinary Lives, Extraordinary Stories: Northern Soul talks to playwright Ian Salmon
- “You’re told that London is the centre of opportunity and it just isn’t.” Theatre Director Jake Murray talks to Northern Soul
- “Sustainability isn’t about going without.” Corin Bell, director of Open Kitchen MCR, talks to Northern Soul
- Photo Gallery: Flag of Convenience, David Dunnico, Stockport War Memorial Art Gallery
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
"John Lennon told Mary, in the Cavern, that ‘girls don’t play guitars’." Ordinary Lives, Extraordinary Stories: Northern Soul talks to playwright Ian Salmon northernsoul.me.uk/ordinary-l… @noiseheatpower @EpsteinTheatre @RoyalCourtLiv #Liverpool @IanRSalmon pic.twitter.com/5W6joupyg4
Still time to get your tickets for this tonight, chaired by the Editor of Northern Soul, Helen Nugent. twitter.com/TraffLibraries…