Win two tickets to Manchester’s brand new Eat & Drink Festival
Win tickets to Manchester’s brand new Eat & Drink Festival
You and a friend could be in with the chance of winning free tickets to the Eat & Drink Festival at Manchester’s EventCity. Experience a pioneering live spectacle, showcasing the best the country and region has to offer in the world of food and drink alongside the award-winning Ideal Home Show.
A great day out for the foodie lover and the hungry shopper, Eat & Drink Festival will provide heaps of opportunity to learn new skills and tips for the kitchen, and a wonderland of unique ingredients and products to take home.
And don’t forget, you get access to two shows for the price of one. Eat, drink and shop your way around the Eat & Drink Festival, before stepping over into the Ideal Home Show for home and interiors inspiration galore.
Following the success of its launch in London, the flavoursome festival is sure to whet Northern appetites – celebrating the newest and most exciting trends in modern cuisine, local gastronomy and street food. A range of celebrity chefs will also be heading North, making appearances throughout the show’s run with live demonstrations and hints to take home. Catch Aldo Zilli, Gregg Wallace and Rosemary Shrager – with more to be announced. You can expect a bespoke selection of celebrated street vendors blended with smaller local, trend-setting producers, and some of the world’s newest and favourite drink brands and craft beers.
- Top chefs, foodie favourites and experts will be on hand, cooking up a storm on The Foodie Lab.
- Indulge in a selection of the world’s finest flavours, crafted by the country’s most celebrated street food visionaries at The Great Eat, sponsored by Campingaz.
- A diverse selection of the highest quality produce will be available for sampling and shopping at the Artisan Producers Market, featuring the freshest handmade and local products.
- Take your pick from an attractive offering of garnishes, accompaniments and food enhancers, including the likes of recipes and utensils. TheLarder – a wonderland of take-home delights and sundries to enhance your kitchen cupboards and spice up meal time.
- Finally, The Drinks Station will be the home of creative cocktails, distinctive wines and beers, spirits and the priceless insight of top industry experts and bar managers. You’ll even be able to sample some of their creations and learn how to pair drinks with your favourite foods.
To be in with a chance of winning, sign up to the Northern Soul newsletter (details of how to do this are on the right-hand side of the page) and send an email to email@example.com with the title ‘Manchester Eat & Drink Festival’.
Closing date: 25 May, 2017
Winners will be picked at random and notified by: 26 May, 2017
- Tastes of Honey: Shelagh Delaney biographer Selina Todd talks to Northern Soul
- “I write the books that shout loudest in my head.” Northern Soul talks to crime author Val McDermid
- “I think kids like to see an old bloke behaving disgracefully.” Steve Delaney talks Twitter, telly and being Count Arthur Strong
The Northern Soul Awards 2018
The Northern Soul Awards 2018 took place at the stunning Manchester Cathedral on November 15. Here’s our list of winners, along with the Highly Commended and Special Mentions for each category. Congratulations!
Sign up for Northern Soul newsletter
The Northern Soul Poll
Recent Tweets for @Northern_Soul_
“There was always this kind of sense with Shelagh that if she was going to make it, she’d have to go to London and that’s a shame." Shelagh Delaney biographer Selina Todd talks to Northern Soul's @MrGeetsRomo northernsoul.me.uk/tastes-of-… #Salford pic.twitter.com/iFtX7iiG8L
“I write the books that shout loudest in my head.” Northern Soul's @dannyxmoran talks to crime author Val McDermid at @HarrogateFest as her latest chiller, How The Dead Speak, is published. northernsoul.me.uk/i-write-th… pic.twitter.com/6hUwMq2d7D
Tastes of Honey: Shelagh Delaney biographer Selina Todd talks to Northern Soul northernsoul.me.uk/tastes-of-… @MrGeetsRomo @selina_todd @ChattoBooks #ShelaghDelaney #books @NationalTheatre @The_Lowry pic.twitter.com/QCjKKbnbek
@NicolaSturgeon “I write the books that shout loudest in my head.” Northern Soul's @dannyxmoran talks to crime author Val McDermid at the Harrogate Crime Writing Festival northernsoul.me.uk/i-write-th… pic.twitter.com/iYsrUq7TPH